Thursday, October 10, 2019

Indiana Bound

No big hurry in getting on the road because we can't check into our campsite until 2:00 EDT.  On the road at 11:45 headed east.   What a change for us because for the last few years we have been going west.  Now that John and family have moved to Florida, we will be going in that direction.  It was a beautiful day....sunshine all the way.  Farmers were in the fields harvesting the corn and beans.  We  both enjoy that scene.  We checked into our spot around 4:00 p.m.  We are towing the car this year which we have never done before when going to Turkey Run.  Normally, I would drive behind Carol but because we are leaving here for more travels, we needed the dolly.  We were glad to see that the site we are in is very large and there is space for the motorhome, dolly, and car.

We took our time setting up.  We were especially excited that no extra leveling was needed.  We just backed in and it was perfectly level.  That was a first for us.  We unpacked and got things set up the way we wanted them, ate supper, walked Sandy, and relaxed the rest of the evening.    We did notice some upgrades in the campground.  There are a few more handicap sites with new concrete.

I am writing Tuesday's blog on Thursday morning.  I discovered that I can open my blog but it is very, very slow.  I am going to try to download pictures but may have to wait until I have a stronger  signal at another location.  Update:  I can't upload pictures so I will enter my dialog and at a latter time with a better internet signal, upload all pictures. 

We are looking forward to the next two days of  no plans other than to relax.  The weatherman says the weather will be perfect for doing that...70's, sunny in the day and 50's at night.

Sandy is anxious to get going.



Our favorite place to get ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment