Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Mansfield - Tuesday

Quiet night of rest.  Headed to Mansfield around 9:00 a.m.  It didn't seem as crowded and there definitely weren't as many vendors as in past years.  Usually, we don't  buy anything the first time we visit because we knew we will be back but today is the only time we will be there so we picked up a few things we thought we couldn't live without.  It was a cloudy but warm enough that we shed our top layer.  We were able to walk the entire Mansfield area before our feet gave out.  We left about 1:30 and drove back roads back to camp.   We sat outside with Sandy for a couple of hours to allow our feet to recover.  Leftover soup for supper.  I had some housekeeping tasks to do like dishes and vacuuming.  After supper we stayed inside while I transferred pictures to my computer and was pleasantly surprised to find out that I could access my blog.  I have spent the last two hours writing my blog for the last five days.  Tomorrow after we go to Bridgeton, we will drive to Crawsfordsville  to pick up a few things at the Walmart and transfer pictures to the blog.

Tomorrow is the last day and night at Turkey Run. 



No comments:

Post a Comment