Thursday, February 21, 2013

For Kids Eyes Only

This post is for my sweet grand kids:  Hunter...Katie...Aidan...Keegan

The campground (or resort) is very nice and has several things that kids would love.   Because of the rain and wind we stayed near the camper today so I walked around and took several pictures of some fun things you all might enjoy seeing.

The people who own the place has an English Bulldog.  There is a statue of a bulldog near one of the buildings.  I guess he is guarding the campground.  Because there is a large pond several ducks also call this place home.  I am posting a photo of the bulldog and ducks.

There is a small waterpark, a swimming pool, and a miniature golf game.  I am posting pictures of the water park.  It looks like a place you would all enjoy.

We are having fun.  I hope to get out tomorrow and find a postcard or two.

Love, Grandpa and Grandma Mulvany

This is a concrete statue of the camp mascot.  You will see the dog all around the campground.
Four of the several ducks who make Cajun Palms home.
Scenes from the water park.  It looks like a fun way to spend a hot Louisiana day.







No comments:

Post a Comment