Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Rainy Day in Louisiana

According to the weatherman, there was a 100% chance of rain with the possibility of some severe storms. Thankfully, that hasn't happened as of 3:00 pm. We have had some rain and as of now, the wind has picked up considerably so it may yet be on the way.  Anyway, we made this day as one we will stay near to the camper.

One good thing about being "rain bound" is that I have spent some more training time with my computer expert Peggy, and she may have figured out some of the problems I have been having. Thanks, Peggy!
Pictures above and below:  from our drive yesterday at Lake Fausse.


As we are sitting here feeling the wind blow, we are watching the Weather Channel coverage of the massive snow and ice storm hitting the Midwest.   I leave town and it snows!!  I have been waiting all winter for a big snow storm!  Maybe next winter I can earn some money by promising people I won't leave town and by staying around, there will be no snow!  Carol and I really like this camp resort and it is reasonably priced.  It cost us $25 a day and we were told that you can stay for a month for $500. Cajun Palms is very nice and we both think we could be here a month.  Who knows, maybe we will be back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment